Sculpey Tools - Tool Starter Set
Each unique tool has two distinctive ends to suit a variety of modeling needs:
- Use the Needle End pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns
- Use Flat End to create uniform circles
- Use Blunt Point for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay
- Use Ball End to make indentations, concave forms and create curled or wavy edges
- Use Knife End to create lines, patterns and cut clay
- Use Flat End for smoothing, blending and adding patterns and details to clay
Clean with soap and water.
Caution: Needle end is sharp! Use care when handling and cleaning sharp points.