Polymer Clay Earring Workshop Information
What: Come along and learn how to make your very own pair of earrings made out of polymer clay. Learn all the basic steps that are required when working with polymer clay and it will open a world of creative possibilities. Throughout the day you will learn many techniques such as conditioning clay, creating a slab, cutting out shapes, curing and how to assemble your components into earrings.
This class will be wildly creative and beginners are most definitely welcome. It will be a super chill day filled with positiveand creative vibes. We aim to send you home with at least one completed pair of earrings, depending on time flow you may possibly get to make a few pairs. Quality over quantity is a good motto to keep in mind in this instance.
When: Saturday 31st October 2020
Time: 10am – 2pm
Where: The Creative Fringe, 6/51 York Rd, Jamisontown NSW 2750
- Polymer Clay
- Tools to get a professional finish to your clay.
- Jewellery findings and appropriate tools to complete your gorgeous earrings.
- Notepad and paper to write down helpful notes and creative ideas that come to you.
- A welcoming, creative and fun environment.
What to bring:
- Come with a bit of a creative mood board in mind. Are there any particular colour combinations and/or patterns that speak to you? Incorporate this in your mood board. Pinterest is great for this kind of creative brainstorming.
- Come with an open mind and a willingness to learn and challenge yourself.
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes as we will be working with a few sharp tools. #safetyfirst!
- Not compulsory, but bring your wallet in case you would like to purchase any tools, clay or earrings (made by your host Jessica, Tass & Pom) to take home after the workshop.
How to get there: There is plenty of parking out the front of this venue.